QuickBooks Error PS038 states that You Have Updated Latest Quickbooks Payroll Update Error PS038. Validated Payroll Subscriptions. All the PS errors related to QuickBooks comes up when you attempt to download latest payroll update followed by a message.
All your QuickBooks Error PS038 can very skillfully be taken by us. We QuickBooks payroll Customer Service provide you the best possible solution to your errors. And help you in understanding the Error in case you face it next time.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error PS038
Follow steps to fix the issues issue
- Restart your system and open your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open Employees –> My Profile Service –> Send Data (Usage) or Send payroll Data.
- If sending is successful, reattempt to get the payroll update.
- If sending is unsuccessful, contact us for live chat support.
Also need to check full details QuickBooks payroll Support to find out other issues and problems .
- Before you follow the steps. Take the backup of your company file.
- Select Edit –> File, then click on Advanced Tab.
- Click on Filter Section –> Under filter Section, click on Detail Level, To the right, click on summary only.
- Follow the third step again and click on Online to Send.
- Select the Find button to look for Paychecks.
- Now, record all the details of the paychecks.
- Here, you can manage all your payroll Summary report of all the transactions.
- Now, send this data to Excel and then Save.
- Now, start with the first check from the list.
- Locate and then open the paycheck.
- Select the paycheck Details.
- Enter same earning items – last earning items through review paychecks
- You will receive a message Net Pay Locked. Select No and close this message.
- Select Rate field from new earnings item you just have added.
- Check that the Net Pay and the taxes did not get changed, select Ok to save all the changes.
- If you receive any Past Transaction message, select Yes.
- Select Save & Close so that you can close paycheck.
- Open your paycheck once again.
- Select Paycheck Details.
- Delete all the earnings items that you had added in Earnings section.
- Check that the Net Pay and the Taxes did not get changed then click on OK to save all the changes.
- Select Save & Close so that you can close the paycheck.
- You have to repeat the steps for each and every paycheck.
- Once you are done with this, try to send Usage Data once again.
QuickBooks Technical Support to fix Error PS038
These are the steps that you need to follow to fix the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS038. If the Error still persists, it means that you are attempting wrong step. And you need to contact QuickBooks payroll technical support for help. Who can guide you to solve the issue. You can come in contact with us through various modes of communications.