There are tons of different versions to Quickbooks and their capabilities are also different. This also means that the Quickbooks technical support system may differ from version to version. It’s also essential to note, that you won’t get official Quickbooks support if you purchased your Quickbooks software as form of a one-time payment. When this happens, you can only get official support if you pay an extra for it. This is why it’s good to get connected to other websites and techies to get instant Quickbooks support.
Even if you pay for the official support, we all know that support lines are almost always busy and it’s great to have a backup contact for this very reason. There also might be some errors which may be trickier to resolve and others which are only known by regular longtime users. This means, independent techies can often make troubleshooting way easier for you.
What are the most common Quickbooks errors and how to resolve them?
Quickbooks is a steadily working system but it’s very important to learn how to properly use it before you get started. Although the program has been specifically made to be very easy to use, you will need to fulfil your data entry requirements and also you will need to make sure everything is entered correctly so that it can display the correct data for you.
Let’s see some of the most common Quickbooks errors and also let’s show you how to troubleshoot these:
- Errors occurring due to the large number of sub accounts.
- Slow performance in multi user mode – this can often occur, especially when the quantity of data is already large. The most common resolution to this issue is to clear data with the clean up company data tool or to turn off the Audit trail.
- Failure to receive payments: everyone must click on receive payment when an invoice is paid ensuring the invoice is already featured as an open invoice. Don’t forget that failure to enter all data will result in the system featuring wrong data too.
- Un-deposited funds account misuse: if you receive payments and you see no increase in cash accounts then it means you have incorrectly used the system.
- The report settings are not set up correctly: reporting should be set up correctly in order for it to calculate the correct measures.
All in all the system must be set up correctly, in order for it to work properly. Let’s see what other aspects you may need Quickbooks technical support for:
- Setting up templates
- Setting up tax preferences
- Setting up the reporting preferences
- Setting up payment options
You can also check out all the information and training materials on the official website of Quickbooks, which is really stacked with all you need to learn. And if you feel lost at setting up your data you can freely call the Quickbooks technical support number 1-800-593-0163.