QuickBooks point of sale error 193 happens when primary key for dept keyword is not unique or uncommon. Although, availing QuickBooks point of sale support would prove to be a wise choice to resolve this error, you can execute the steps given in this article to resolve error 193 on your own. Let us understand why is this error happening.
This error may be happening because of replication of department names or codes. Customer names might have been deleted or unified into each other. Also, it be a result of some damage in the Customer List at the remote store. Now we know why this error is being caused, we can proceed fo fix it. However, there is point that everyone should remember before executing the following protocols. Ensure that the Point of Sale is updated to the newest version. This should automatically resolve the error. If the error occurs:
• Browse to REPORTS
• Execute a Customer List report
• Now you have to Double click on the first customer
• When the particular customer is accessed, click View List present at the top
• This will allow you to access the Customer List in the previous version
• Simultaneously Hold the CTRL + A keys to mark them all. As soon as each of the customers are seen marked in light blue, select I Want To, Delete Customer(s)
• Viewing the HQ server system, select File, Utilities, Resend Files and Click OK to Resend
• Get all the files in the mail bag at the remote store.
You can also receive QuickBooks point of sale support with regards to the execution of Intuit’s method of resolving this error. Call 1-800-593-0163 to get instant help. In the mean time follow the given protocols to fix this error.
Through the remote store having the error, send a mailbag to Headquarters and post that receive it.
Now through the remote store, select Customers > Customer List.
Individually, choose the option “I want to delete” proceeding to selection and deletion of files until the list is becomes null. Do not be surprised; The priority customer data are saved at Headquarters and will be accessed soon.
In case you have several customers to click on individually just Click on the first customer of the list and hold the Shift ke while simultaneously clicking on the last customer of the list.
For Version 9 of QB POS, hold the CTRL + A keys to mark them all. Now, From the Headquarters, select File > Utilities > then Resend files and click on Resend. You can now get the resend mailbag at the remote store.
In case you encounter a user query while executing these protocols, feel free to avail QuickBooks point of sale support by dialing 1-800-593-0163 at the earliest.