In this article you will learn about some recommended solutions which will help you in dealing with Quickbooks error 80070057. To know more call Quickbooks support.
Run as administrator
- Re-launch your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click on the program icon.
- Click on Run as administrator.
Open the company file after the QuickBooks program has already opened
QuickBooks Desktop is designed that it cannot be opened by double-clicking on the company file but is toopened from inside the program.
- Press the Windows key on the keyboard and then click on All Programs.
Please Note: Enter in QuickBooks for Windows 8 and 10.
- Click on the QuickBooks version that you wish to open.
- Select the company file if your company file did not open automatically and then select Open.
Move the company file folder to local drive
To give access to the file to all the computers on the network,move your Company File to a folder on the C:\ drive, (which is the default).
Update QuickBooks to the latest release
We recommend you to have the latest update of QuickBooks Desktop installed.
Use the QuickBooks File Doctor
Download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
Manually Resolve Error 800070057
- Rename the .nd file. To rename the file, follow these steps:
- Where the company file is saved, open that folder.
- Search for the corresponding .nd file of your company file.
- Right-click on the .ndfile, and then click on Rename.
- At the end of the file name type in .old.
- Using the QuickBooks Database Server Manager, rescan your file.
Please Note: If you are using the company file over the network then only this step is applicable. Please perform this step on the Server.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and then type in QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- To display Browse Folder window, select Add Folder.
- Where your company file is stored choose that folder and then click on OK.
- Click on Scan.
- Re-open the company file after the scan.
Configure your Firewall Software
- From your firewall provider to configure your firewall to allow Internet access to the QuickBooks Desktop files on all computers follow the instructions.
- Please uninstall then reinstall the firewall if configuring it doesn’t work (Make sure you have the necessary installation files).
Configure BitDefender to allow QuickBooks Desktop communication
- Choose Antivirus,from the BitDefender 10.0 main menu.
- Choose Custom level
- Exclude path from scan.
- Click on the New item button.
- Choose the mapped drive or UNC path which used to browse the company file.
To know more on how to get rid of Quickbooks error 80070057 in Quickbooks call on Quickbooks toll free phone number 1-800-593-0163. Also, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24/7 available at your service. For more information visit, www.quickbookpayrollsupports.com.