QuickBooks is an important business tool for a small and big enterprise which is looking a way to cut down on their cost. With the help of accounting software, users can do the accounting work without having a huge team for accounts.
Cloud-based software is usually user- friendly software and it helps its users to forget the boring work of accounts, which takes a good quality time and human resources. Even, after providing good features at times it ends up with some technical issues like corrupted, damaged file etc.
Financial Software uses Windows API to follow few commands which help in receiving updates and information. QuickBooks Error Code 12057 can be seen while updating payroll or while downloading QuickBooks Updates.
Below are the solutions to resolve the above-given Error:
• Close all the open windows of your system.
• To start Run Box click windows and R key simultaneously.
• Type inetcpl.cpl on the pop-up box.
• Select advance on the internet Option Window.
• Scroll the options.
• Unselect the two option:
- Check for server certificate revocation and
- Check for publisher’s certificate revocation
• Save the above option.
• Close and Start QuickBooks Desktop and Run the updates.
If there is Internet Connection Setup follow the given step:
• Open the accounting software.
• Select help > Internet connection setup.
• Select Use my own Internet settings when this application access internet.
• Click on next option.
• Click Advanced connection settings.
• Select Advanced Tab > security optionsQ
• Make sure that use SSL 2.0 and use SSL 3.0 are selected.
After following the above solutions if users are still unable to solve the error, they should quickly get in touch with our QuickBooks Support team @ 1-800-593-0163. It is always advisable to contact an expert so that the exact error could resolve without causing other damages to the software.
QuickBooks Support squad is always there to guide our users related to their queries.